The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:49 am

patamon

avatar
New Member
New Member
@pandemoniumfire wrote:That must have been awful! Imagine finding out all those cards you work so hard to collect are worth nothing. At least I know I bought fakes at the time, it won't be as big a shock when I go through them.

emily?

27Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:40 pm

ThE HuNtEr

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.


_________________

"No, killing you will not bring my family back. I'm done."-Ezio Auditore da Firenze

28Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:55 pm

patamon

avatar
New Member
New Member
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.

oooohhhh I want it Whaaaa

29Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 am

Serotonin

avatar
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
Good eye, Clover.
I probably wouldn't have noticed.

Also - everything on the front page is underlined! Looks like somebody forgot to close a tag. Might want to fix that.

@patamon wrote:
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Well I don't have any fake cards but my friend gave me a Gold Plated Charizard, yes, it's a solid gold card but I don't get to see him anymore... I'll never give it away.

oooohhhh I want it Whaaaa

Those used to be handed out at Burger King, I think.


_________________


http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

30Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 pm

ScrinKing

avatar
New Member
New Member
@Emsta wrote:Sad all my pokemon cards are fake. Sad
and i have like 350 or sumfin like that.
well, i guess that explains why i had a squirtle with 450 HP.

unless you only buy your cards, then not all of 'em are fake. I guarantee you.

I have about 300 real cards, only two of them were bought by me, or for my B'day, But there were HEAPS scattered around my deck.
Always check Evo thingy, Where it should say Basic, Or stage 1/2. It should be finer then fakes (By finer, it's not totally black text, it's a sort of silver, And it actually looks silver-ish.

31Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
@ScrinKing wrote:
@Emsta wrote:Sad all my pokemon cards are fake. Sad
and i have like 350 or sumfin like that.
well, i guess that explains why i had a squirtle with 450 HP.

unless you only buy your cards, then not all of 'em are fake. I guarantee you.

I have about 300 real cards, only two of them were bought by me, or for my B'day, But there were HEAPS scattered around my deck.
Always check Evo thingy, Where it should say Basic, Or stage 1/2. It should be finer then fakes (By finer, it's not totally black text, it's a sort of silver, And it actually looks silver-ish.

I didn't exactly notice the 'silver' quality of the text, but it was definitely cleaner in the real cards when compared to the fake!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

32Charmander Re: How to spot a FAKE Pokémon card on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:02 pm

Emsta

avatar
Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
@Clover wrote:
@ScrinKing wrote:
@Emsta wrote:Sad all my pokemon cards are fake. Sad
and i have like 350 or sumfin like that.
well, i guess that explains why i had a squirtle with 450 HP.

unless you only buy your cards, then not all of 'em are fake. I guarantee you.

I have about 300 real cards, only two of them were bought by me, or for my B'day, But there were HEAPS scattered around my deck.
Always check Evo thingy, Where it should say Basic, Or stage 1/2. It should be finer then fakes (By finer, it's not totally black text, it's a sort of silver, And it actually looks silver-ish.

I didn't exactly notice the 'silver' quality of the text, but it was definitely cleaner in the real cards when compared to the fake!

i got most (nearly all) of my cards from cheepo shops so wen i bort them i shuld hav used my common sense that they were fake lol


_________________
http://dogz.8forum.net

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum