The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Do you want there to be Brawl Tournaments happening within the forum

71% 71% [ 10 ]
7% 7% [ 1 ]
7% 7% [ 1 ]
14% 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 am

kommeo

Admin
Admin
Ok, so everyone should know about SSBB by now and I was just wondering how many of you guys and girls have the game, if so what characters do you use. Also I was thinking of talking Clover into doing a tournament sometime after Christmas, but I got to see how many people would like to do something like that before I can convince her =P. So I made a Poll just for that occasion so VOTE!!!!! =P

2--- Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:17 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Yes, I suppose we should. I love Brawl, and the main characters I use are Ike, Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle), Lucas and Zelda. :D

I would always be up for a battle with someone. Just PM me if you ever want to Brawl.

3--- Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
Jojo- wrote:Yes, I suppose we should. I love Brawl, and the main characters I use are Ike, Pokémon Trainer (Squirtle), Lucas and Zelda. Very Happy

I would always be up for a battle with someone. Just PM me if you ever want to Brawl.

we have a tourney going on right now...not sure if you've seen it or not. You should definitely join in the next one though ^_^

Or is someone has to drop maybe you could take their spot?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4--- Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 pm

djmo76

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
if some one drops out I would like to enter the tournament

dream league
my fave 5th gen!

i'm gonna be the very best.
{lance}

5--- Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
You should pm Blaze. He is moderating that tourney for me :3 He'll let you know if anyone drops.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6--- Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl on Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 am

Jojo-Kunn

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
@Clover wrote:You should pm Blaze. He is moderating that tourney for me :3 He'll let you know if anyone drops.

Thank you Clover. ^o^

I'll be sure to PM him soon, asking nicely for an update, maybe even when to tell me when the next tourney is on. I don't notice these things. :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum