The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiiiiiii

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pichu Hiiiiiii on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 am

Cindergh

Archer
Archer
This intro post is a bit late but hello! Laughing I'm cindergh and I was introduced to this forum by my lovely friend SharlottCrain about 7 years ago. This forum was a major part of my early internet years so I'm really glad this reunion is happening!

I'm sorry for the way I used to type back then LOL I'm a changed person now - I swear. If I recall correctly I wasn't one to contribute much to the Pokemon conversations but I was always found in forum games...

I don't really play Pokemon anymore, I haven't kept up with it since gen 5/6 Sad but I definitely have become an avid video gamer (I'm a console pleb, I'm sorry). I'm now also in my second year of uni studying a bachelor of IT and I'm hoping to go somewhere with it once I graduate!

I don't know what else to add but I'm excited to talk with everyone again and see what everyone's been up to I love you

Feel free to add me as a friend~ I don't bite Smile

2Pichu Re: Hiiiiiii on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:37 am

kommeo

Admin
Admin
CINDER!!! =D. Welcome back no worries about how you typed back then, everyone was like that. So, what kind of games do you play now?

what can I say ^^

3Pichu Re: Hiiiiiii on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 am

Cindergh

Archer
Archer
HEEY KOMMEO! (I remember we all had a Skype chat once I pronounced your name wrong and to this day I still don't think I'm saying it right). I'm playing Neverwinter and replaying through Dragon Age: Origins right now Smile

Feel free to add me as a friend~ I don't bite Smile

4Pichu Re: Hiiiiiii on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 am

Clover

Admin
Admin
Aw super nice of you to drop by. Like komms said,everyone had their moments when they were younger...I dont have any bad memories of ya so you're fine Wink
I hope you can check back and get together for some game nights with everyone ^^!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5Pichu Re: Hiiiiiii on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:02 am

SharlottCrain

Adoptable Mod
Sup fam

Sharlott + Rezna
The Gardevoir and Gallade combo
Like a Star @ heaven B.F.F Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum