The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shiny Hunters Clan~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weedle Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:06 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Welcome to the Shiny Hunters Clan!

This club is where hunters of all sorts can come and show off their shinys, join contests and you don't have to be an experienced hunter to join!

Shiny Pokémon, are Pokémon which have a slightly different colouration to the average Pokémon. Some of these are literally Gold like Magikarp, others are red like Gyarados. These Pokémon can have as low a chance of appearing as 1 in 8192 (0.0122...%). For some examples of what these different colours look like, just take a look at our banner showing the shiny version of the Hoen starters!

How to hunt:

We'll be holding contests, races, and just generally have a good time and enjoy everything that comes with the joy of shiny hunting! Our contests will have prizes at the end, be it shiny pokemon, pokemon which have been fully EV trained, have a set of perfect IVs or even art (if some of our more artistic members are interested in helping out with that!)

To join just post saying you would like to join and simply tell me all the shinys which you have~
Of course this is a trust situation, so if you try to join and give me a list of 230 shinys, I will want a little bit of proof of such a situation.

Once you join you can choose to either have a list of your shinys next to your name. Please note, you should have the shiny you wish to have next to your name, and should be able to supply proof that you own it.
(Note; if you have more than 10 Shinys, I request that you reduce your list to 5 for me to add to your list, and then give me your overall number!)

Members:

~~~Beginner Hunter~~~

BFA - Aegislash, Gallade, Dewpider, Tapu Koko and Druddigon - Total 8
Clover - Pidgeot, Glaceon and Lopunny - Total 0

Ranks:

• Beginner Hunter <10
  • Yawning Hunter 10-20
  • Intermediate Hunter 21-50
  • Strong Hunter 51-100
  • Expert Hunter 101-200
  • Sensei Hunter 201+

• Contest Hunter - Win a Contest (You will keep this title for one month)
  • Expert Contest Hunter - Win 10 Contests (You can choose to keep this title)
  • Contest Master - Win 20 Contests (You can choose to keep this title)

~~~ Contests ~~~      

First contest will begin once we hit at least 3 members! (Including myself~)

Past Contests:
None

All credit for the banner goes to popsiclette from deviant art. I don't take credit for it (even though I wish I could Razz)

Last edited by boy from asension on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:56 am; edited 5 times in total

2Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
I'd like to join! I have owned many shinies, but never caught one. I might need some help getting some pokes that have the necessary abilities to help me chain and all that ^^ Perhaps we can have links to guides and such in the original post as well?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:21 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Awesome Smile
I'll happily add you to the roster.

I think the idea of adding some guides to the OP is a good idea. I'll search for a few videos which explain it really well. I'll just add ones for Sun & Moon for now, since they're the ones which people are most likely to be playing Smile

What's your favourite shiny? If you've had a few I'm sure I can add one of those to your name just to fill it up a little :3

4Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:22 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
@boy from asension wrote:What's your favourite shiny? If you've had a few I'm sure I can add one of those to your name just to fill it up a little :3
 Ok so...my first shiny I ever had was a Pidgeot, from a trade. He was super awesome and kicked all the butts.

Later on, I got a shiny glaceon, also from a trade. I seem to remember the guy sounding very desparate to trade me XD so not sure if it was legit, but he sounded sad to let it go too.

One I KNOW was legit was from Loco, who made me a shiny lopunny ♥

Pretty sure the rest (or at least 90%) of the other shinies I had were not legit! Since it was so easy to create Pokemon from your computer xUx;

5Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Well, I can at least add in the Pidgeot, Glaceon and Lopunny :3

I think getting shinys via trade often points towards them being gained from not so legal means. Doesn't mean that when you do get that rare shiny from the trade it isn't as special as ever!

6Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:14 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
How will I ever reach Sensei hunter rank ;o; my dreams...my dreams..........

7Weedle Re: Shiny Hunters Clan~ on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 am

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Haha, I thought it would be nice to give some sort of challenge!

Speaking of which I've just gotten a shiny dewpider which I have nicknamed Charlotte. I have to say I think that dewpider is one of the best Sun and Moon shiny pokemon. The purple and black colour scheme is just really nice, so I think it and rockruff are my two favourite Alolan shiny pokemon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum