The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's Your Career?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- What's Your Career? on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
What's everyone's career looking like so far? I'm still in school for English with a minor in Journalism. I'm also a writer for a sports website called RealSports, but I recently joined so I'm getting used to the whole writing professionally for a website. My goal so far is to become an editor in chief.

I'm also still working at the same job I got at 2011, but now I serve ice cream and pastry dishes! What a Face

2--- Re: What's Your Career? on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:36 pm

umm I've had quite a few jobs. I just hate staying at one place very long xux Also doing anything with a Japanese major is hard lol

sewing and crafts store
hippie gift shop
japanese restaurant
pizza place
temp job at a hospital doing paperwork

aaaaand my current job...
Working for a farm credit union as tech support Very Happy Basically the company give loans/monies to farmers all across america so they can do business AND PROVIDE FOOD TO US ALL.

3--- Re: What's Your Career? on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

I'm a software developer, working on web stuff. I can do databases, front end, and... other stuff websites need. My goal when I was 10 was to work on games, though, and I'm still working towards that goal! Programming is a very diverse career set.

Maybe you can do translation work? I'm unsure what the entry looks like for that. My favorite artists, "ShikakuSuika"/Cubed Watermelon/Mary Cagle lived in Japan for a bit and taught English (and has a comic called Let's Speak English about it), maybe that's something you can do in the future?

4--- Re: What's Your Career? on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 am

boy from asension

So far I'm doing my BSc in Geology. So whilst in the DL I've finished my O levels, A levels and have one year left on my BSc, hoping to either next do an MSc in Paleontology (or a related field) or do a PhD in Paleontology (or again a related field).

I've also done the N5 of the JLPT, finished all the work I need for the N4 (but have been just too busy to take the exam) and am about 50% of the way through N3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum