The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1happy Hello, :3 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

ZombifiedBulbasaur

I am new here you can call me Bulba or ZombifiedBulbasaur :3 I'm just joining up , does anyone know a pokemon Rom hack with a snivy on it as the starter ? I'm using gameboid for android so for GBa roms or any good ones

2happy Re: Hello, :3 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:13 pm

SilverPhoenix165

Hi I'm new too lol, Umm you could try Blaze Black, Volt White, Blaze Black 2, Volt White 2.... But those are similar to the actual game, just with more boss battles, If you want better responses try going to the game forums, I saw some other hack lists there

Last edited by SilverPhoenix165 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put in more info x.x)

3happy Re: Hello, :3 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:18 pm

SilverPhoenix165

You also could use a Randomizer, or PokeGen to make the starter a snivy, If you want I might be able to find the links to get them, The Randomizer is universal, so you could use it on any main games, but might not work on games with large hacks, but idk about the PokeGen

4happy Re: Hello, :3 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:25 pm

SilverPhoenix165

Ugh never mind... I can't post URL's for seven days, But if you go on youtube and look up hardyt3kyoyo, go on his channel, find his videos called How to Make Pokemon (PokeGen Tutorial) and his other vid How To Randomize ANY Pokemon Game, he has the links in the description

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum