The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Newer Stuffs~

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Some Newer Stuffs~ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

griffinheart

Admin
Admin
Well, it's been a while since I've posted any work here on the forums o3o I guess I might as well share some of my newer stuffs with you~~ :]

This here was my very first point commission on dA ^0^ I was a bit uncomfortable with what the person wanted, but I managed to pull through in the end with some dodging around XD

CM for MoulinSatine by ~warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

This is my UTAU, Hyouko Riuta. I attempted the KEI style with this... I might have gotten close? XD Sadly, the more I look at it, the more I dislike her design :c But I guess I can always just make a new UTAU Cool Beans

UTAU - Hyouko Riuta by ~warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

This here is kinda a collab and a commission all in one owo" My friend dollentity commissioned me points to color her lineart XD It took a bit of effort to fix up the lines because, to be honest, her original drawing wasn't that great =w="" But I really like how this turned out C:

Resident Evil by ~warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

Another commission o3o I think I was aiming at trying Kubo's style(?) when I did the lines lol

CM for RaineDrops18 by ~warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

For my friend's contest I made a journal skin o3o This is the main image part of it~

Rei by =warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

One of my other UTAU loving friends is auditioning for a song part o3o We collaborated for the video cover of it ^-^ She drew the lines and I colored it Razz

Mr. Music- Iwate Mizazuki by =warriorgriffinheart on deviantART

Here's some icons I've made recently o3o

Well, I think that's all I'll share for now O^O Tell me what ya think~

Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

2--- Re: Some Newer Stuffs~ on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Nellie Lovett

Team Rocket
Team Rocket