The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heck, let's revive this forum!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Baby Showers

Pokémon Collector
Pokémon Collector
You're lucky I still get updates for posts on this forum, silly old lady!!!!

Maybe you can make a freezer/archive? ''w ''

27--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:17 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
I actually have a couple archive sections, and I'm hoping to just clean up the forum a bit with loco-chan.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

28--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 pm

kommeo

Admin
Admin
clean clean clean

what can I say ^^

29--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Wish-Apon-A-Star

Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
I came back to an unexpected layout change and actual activity.

Well, this seems promising.

http://www.tacospin.com/

30--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:08 am

Platinum Lucario

It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

I can't remember things very well, but apparently, an old friend of mine named Cheryl (aka Miku) brought me to this place and I registered here.

So I've come back 6 years later, and many people that I once knew have disappeared and never returned. But how is everyone? ^^ I'm just glad that I still get notifications about old forums that I've registered on, so it can remind me of these places. Smile

31--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
Platinum Lucario wrote:It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

I can't remember things very well, but apparently, an old friend of mine named Cheryl (aka Miku) brought me to this place and I registered here.

So I've come back 6 years later, and many people that I once knew have disappeared and never returned. But how is everyone? ^^ I'm just glad that I still get notifications about old forums that I've registered on, so it can remind me of these places. Smile

Welcome back! Your name is SOOO familiar...but then I saw you only had a couple of posts XD 
Thanks for stopping by again! How is cheryl/miku anyway?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

32--- Re: Heck, let's revive this forum!!! on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:32 am

Platinum Lucario

Clover wrote:
Platinum Lucario wrote:It's been 6 years since I last came here, registered, introduced myself then never returned here.

Welcome back! Your name is SOOO familiar...but then I saw you only had a couple of posts XD 
Thanks for stopping by again! How is cheryl/miku anyway?

I'm glad you remember me. ^^ I'm having trouble remembering certain stuff from like... 6 years ago. I also wonder how Cheryl/Miku is doing these days. I'm not even sure if she's under some other name or if I just can't remember very well. I hope one day I will eventually remember who she was again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum