The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Page Problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Page Problem? on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Hey guys.

I have a problem. I'm on a thread, say Griffin's shop for example. I'm on the last page and click the number 1 to go back to page 1. The page reloads, but it just takes me back to the top of the page I was already on:?

This happened with every thread that has more than one page. What do I do?

http://reione.forumotion.com/

2--- Re: Page Problem? on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 am

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Thats really odd never happened to me erm maybe check cookies is ok? Embarassed

3--- Re: Page Problem? on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:43 am

griffinheart

Admin
Admin
do you click that little icon by people's names in like the topic thingy to look at their last post?

that might be it... I know that if I reload the page it'll go back to that post~ it might also happen if you go to a diff page of the thread and refresh~

Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

4--- Re: Page Problem? on Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero
I've had this same problem. I went to the official DL store, pressed that button Griffin showed us, and when I tried to press the page 1 button, it just brought me back to the top of the final page. The only way I could get it to work was by going back and back using the number buttons until I was on page 2. On page 2, pressing the 1 button DID bring me back to page 1.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum