The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

VBA Wont load Sapphire.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

zeroxgen

I know there is a topic (locked) about something like this but when I save my Sapphire game on VBA, it'll say that VBA can't create Sapphire.sav file.If I come back it's still there. But after my computer has been turned off it won't be there. I looked online, but can't find a solution. Can anyone help?

2--- Re: VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

TheBarry<3

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Aawww I really, really wish I could help you, but I havent got a clue what VBA is. why am I posting this? to show my support for you! I hope you find out!
=p

3--- Re: VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Nellie Lovett

Team Rocket
Team Rocket
Try re-downloading it. You might have deleted something by accident.

http://md427.deviantart.com/

4--- Re: VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:34 pm

zeroxgen

Nellie Lovett wrote:Try re-downloading it. You might have deleted something by accident.
I took your advice and.....nope. Still after I quit after saving it says "Can't create BatterySaves/Sapphire.sav" I checked and there was nothing in the battery saves. Whats wierd is that it created the file before but now it can't create it now.

5--- Re: VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Blaze

Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor
Download from here:

Download Visual Boy Advance

Also, maybe the Sapphire rom got hacked, so try downloading the Game from another source

I recommend 4shared.com

6--- Re: VBA Wont load Sapphire. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:42 pm

zeroxgen

Blaze I did what you said. 4shared's is a .rar file which won't work on VBA. Two I'm on a Mac so your link to VBA doesnt work.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum