The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

Yee Yee, Ranger (:

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
Haii I just wanna brag that I got Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs~

I'm not very far in it cos' I wanna save it for the long weekend, but I named my girl character Mel andd I got my Ukulele Pichuu~

And the male playable-character looks like Gingka Hagane from Beyblade & Baron from Bakugan to me Razz!!


_________________

2--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
i thought it came out on the 10th D: I MUST HAVE IT


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

3--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 am

5P33D5

avatar
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
If you guys have wi-fi get those special missions Surprised


_________________



Click on Giratina to see my profile!

4--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:04 am

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Aww, lucky. I'm not getting it 'cause I personally find them boring. o.o


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

5--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:30 am

TheBarry<3

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
I agree with jojo, for me though, theres too much text. Il buy it used one day, when the price goes to like twenty dollars =p


_________________

6--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:31 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
I got it. I'm about to go into the Wireless Tower~


_________________


http://reione.forumotion.com/

7--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:58 am

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
@[Meap]Katniss~<3 wrote:I got it. I'm about to go into the Wireless Tower~

Cool!

Btw i LOVE your avvie ~


_________________

8--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:08 am

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Poor ukulele Pichu. Sad


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

9--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:11 pm

TheBarry<3

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Good news, my older brother said he'll just give me the game if he doesnt like it ^^
then again if he dont like it, i wont


_________________

10--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 pm

Melon

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
@Jenrya Miku wrote:Haii I just wanna brag that I got Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs~

I'm not very far in it cos' I wanna save it for the long weekend, but I named my girl character Mel andd I got my Ukulele Pichuu~

And the male playable-character looks like Gingka Hagane from Beyblade & Baron from Bakugan to me Razz!!


Nice. Awesome. Love the name, it's like the best name ever.


_________________

Denchura
{A New Generation}
Fwee~

11--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
@Melon wrote:
@Jenrya Miku wrote:Haii I just wanna brag that I got Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs~

I'm not very far in it cos' I wanna save it for the long weekend, but I named my girl character Mel andd I got my Ukulele Pichuu~

And the male playable-character looks like Gingka Hagane from Beyblade & Baron from Bakugan to me Razz!!


Nice. Awesome. Love the name, it's like the best name ever.

Cool Razz

I usually name the girl characters Mel / Ricka / Rica ~


_________________

12--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Melon

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
@Jenrya Miku wrote:
@Melon wrote:
@Jenrya Miku wrote:Haii I just wanna brag that I got Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs~

I'm not very far in it cos' I wanna save it for the long weekend, but I named my girl character Mel andd I got my Ukulele Pichuu~

And the male playable-character looks like Gingka Hagane from Beyblade & Baron from Bakugan to me Razz!!


Nice. Awesome. Love the name, it's like the best name ever.

Cool Razz

I usually name the girl characters Mel / Ricka / Rica ~

That's awesome because Melon is an extended version of Mel. I thought it was just a coincidence and that's what made it funny xD


_________________

Denchura
{A New Generation}
Fwee~

13--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
RED EYES IS SO COOL


_________________

14--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 am

Pokéfreak

avatar
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero
Why do you have to brag about getting a game? I just got Halo Reach a few weeks ago. DId I make a post about that? I'm about to buy Minecraft. WIll I make a post about that? (well actually I will, but that's only because we don't have a Minecraft thread up yet.)

Just saying, this was kind of a pointless thread that could've just been a post in the "Say Something About Yourself" thread.


_________________
It's really annoying being the only real gamer in my entire grade.

Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space, Mass Effect
Watching: Beauty and the Beast, Glee, Arrested Development, Whatever anime I can find
Reading: Max Broox's works, The Necromancer
Listening to: Blue October, Wilco, Elbow, Tripod

You can also check out what I'm doing at my twitter, here

15--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
@Pokéfreak wrote:Why do you have to brag about getting a game? I just got Halo Reach a few weeks ago. DId I make a post about that? I'm about to buy Minecraft. WIll I make a post about that? (well actually I will, but that's only because we don't have a Minecraft thread up yet.)

Just saying, this was kind of a pointless thread that could've just been a post in the "Say Something About Yourself" thread.

Stop being butthurt.


_________________

16--- Re: Yee Yee, Ranger (: on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:27 am

TheBarry<3

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
This post isnt pointless at all, she's just excited about getting the game =)
I think that diserves its own post. I hope you guys can settle this <3

Btw I got the game, I'm not very far though but am worken on it


_________________

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum