The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you interested in learning Japanese (No... I'm Posting in the right section >_>)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

5P33D5

Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS – New Pokémon DS Game
Whilst the major focus at Nintendo’s Conference today was the Nintendo 3DS, a selection of new Wii and DS titles were announced. One new title for the Nintendo DS is Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS which uses a variety of minigames to teach the player how to type on a westernised computer keyboard. The title is aimed at a young audience and teaches the player how to Romanise Japanese characters into the English alphabet.

Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS was developed by Genius Sonority, the company behind Pokémon Colosseum and Pokémon XD on the Gamecube and Pokémon Battle Revolution for Wii. Apparently a wireless keyboard will come bundled with the game rather then using the DS touch screen.

Considering Battle & Get! Pokémon Typing DS teaches how to translate Japanese characters into English, it is very unlikely that this will see a release outside of Japan.

--------------------------------------
Info sourced from Pokemonaus

Click on Giratina to see my profile!

TheBarry<3

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
The game doesnt teach japanese, so what's up with the tittle lol? ( not trying to be rude)
It be nice of they released it outside of japan for that though, I think this game is going to be cute =p

I love hos it has generation 5 pokemon in it as well.

5P33D5

Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
it actually slightly does teach Jap though it shows the romanisation and the jap charcters (mainly hiragana i think) and i read some where it helps translate Jap... maybe so that more people will get the other games earlier even if its in jap

Click on Giratina to see my profile!

Jojo-Kunn

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Yeah, but it's not like you translate the English terms into Japanese. Although, that would be quite awsome..

I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

Clover

Admin
Admin
it looks like (only going off the 3 screens here) that if nothing else, you'd be able to KIND OF read hiragana by playing some of the mini games. I'd have to try it out myself to give it a fair rating for actual teaching ability.

Looks kind of cute regardless~thanks for the post!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Blaze

Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor
mmmm.... I think it helps you learn how to type correctly AND (maybe) teach you English and Japanese

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum