The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Witcher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- The Witcher on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:26 pm

outremer

I don't know if anyone on here has ever played this game, but I bought it the other day because it has great reviews, was winner of best rpg for 2007 in a lot of competitions. I got a great deal on it too. But I'm having so much trouble just installing it on my computer. It is a game taht was developed in Poland so I've tried to go the website, unfortunately the patch site for the game is in Polish. I somehow got past that and I keep running into errors. I've tried to reinstall windows, make sure I have the latest windows updates but i'm still getting the same errors. Has anyone played the game and is it worth it? Any have problems installing the game too?

2--- Re: The Witcher on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Jojo-Kunn

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Unfortunately, I have never heard of this game, never mind playing it. But I wish you luck in trying to find out how to get it to work!

I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

3--- Re: The Witcher on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:37 pm

outremer

I got it working. No idea why it didn't work the first time but I did a system restore and just reinstalled it. I reminds me of Oblvion and even more so of Dragon Age a so I recommend it to anyone who enjoys that type of game. The graphics are great. It's a little complex and combat takes some getting used to. There are three attack styles/stances and attacking is timing based but is in real-time. Not turn by turn. If for example you click too fast it will reduce your chance to hit and any damage you do. It also uses the A and D keys on the keyboard to dodge enemies. I haven't quite mastered avoiding damage in big group.

4--- Re: The Witcher on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
As long as it isn't a grind fest, I might check it out sometime.

It isn't an mmorpg is it?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum