The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:21 am

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
I would be if I were him ._.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

27--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Blaze

avatar
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor
lol why? cuz you always get close enough in the pokemon league and then lose, so you feel embarrassed of showing your face, so you have to travel to a new region? yeah, I would be too o-o


_________________
http://www.thepokemonmansion.net78.net

28--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:06 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
@Blaze wrote:lol why? cuz you always get close enough in the pokemon league and then lose, so you feel embarrassed of showing your face, so you have to travel to a new region? yeah, I would be too o-o

plus having crime organizations everywhere you go stalk and harass you.

Ya know, the usual.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

29--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Pokéfreak

avatar
Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero
Not to mention his friends' constant bit- PUH--OWNED!!!!


_________________
It's really annoying being the only real gamer in my entire grade.

Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space, Mass Effect
Watching: Beauty and the Beast, Glee, Arrested Development, Whatever anime I can find
Reading: Max Broox's works, The Necromancer
Listening to: Blue October, Wilco, Elbow, Tripod

You can also check out what I'm doing at my twitter, here

30--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:19 pm

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
@Clover wrote:
@Blaze wrote:lol why? cuz you always get close enough in the pokemon league and then lose, so you feel embarrassed of showing your face, so you have to travel to a new region? yeah, I would be too o-o

plus having crime organizations everywhere you go stalk and harass you.

Ya know, the usual.

Yeah totally, like the other day, I had to attack to stalkers with my Jynx's Blizzard atack. I'm used to it, though. (:


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

31--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:10 pm

jolteon00

avatar
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer
Ash's eye color did not change, just the style in which they draw his eyes. It'll take a little getting used to. He looks strange. But the clothes are pro.


_________________
Jolteon00 + MasterKeyX
I love yooou. :3
Like a Star @ heaven B.F.F Like a Star @ heaven
http://www.twitter.com/kaieous

32--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:51 am

mmichaelsen

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
ash would say yes im another year older but its been like three years whats up with that

33--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:39 pm

NeonNick

avatar
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
@mmichaelsen wrote:ash would say yes im another year older but its been like three years whats up with that
if the anime release time goes in real time ash would be over 20, yet it has barely been a few years in anime time

34--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

mmichaelsen

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
@NeonNick wrote:
@mmichaelsen wrote:ash would say yes im another year older but its been like three years whats up with that
if the anime release time goes in real time ash would be over 20, yet it has barely been a few years in anime time

iknow right

35--- Re: ASH'S NEW CLOTHES? +More on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am

Project Kingler

avatar
New Member
New Member
It would be funny if in Isshu he was much older. O:


_________________

♪~KING~♪

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum