The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

gts trades

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- gts trades on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:05 pm

onigamer

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
hi saw something similar to this on another site and it was popular so yeah basically post any really good/cool trades or bad trades youve gotten on the gts

i had a good trade i posted a mudkip for a palkia and checked the next day and had a lvl 70 palkia but i also traded for a piplup that was shiny but it was a hack

2--- Re: gts trades on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:05 pm

jhonny_jim

Trainer
Trainer
the best thing i did in the gts was put shinys i cloned, to obtain legendaries i didnt have:P. and i obtained them

3--- Re: gts trades on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:21 pm

onigamer

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
lol um you wouldnt happen to have put up a shiny azumarril would you?

4--- Re: gts trades on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

jhonny_jim

Trainer
Trainer
onigamer wrote:lol um you wouldnt happen to have put up a shiny azumarril would you?

azumarill no, i put eevees:D

5--- Re: gts trades on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

StudioGhibli

Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer
coolest thing i got was not really from the gts but from a friend who just happened to put something on the gts got a legit shiny Metagross on my eng pearl version before my brother took it and hacked the crap out of the thing so it wouldn't work but yea

6--- Re: gts trades on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
Usually I get some Japanese legendaries for Pokémon I don't consider to be TERRIBLY rare. Makes my pokedex happy though ^^

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7--- Re: gts trades on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:51 pm

jhonny_jim

Trainer
Trainer
me too. the rarest thing i ever put in gts is a shiny metagross, ev trained, that i cloned, and i put it to get the hardests legendaries:D

i think "rare" is just a point of particular view

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum