The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

iPod Touch/iPhone Jailbreaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- iPod Touch/iPhone Jailbreaking on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 pm

XUndeadA55asinX

Trainer
Trainer
Hey, guys. I was thinking about jailbreaking my iPod Touch, and I was wondering what those of you who have done it (or not) think about it. I have a warranty, so if I break it, won't I not be able to get a new one from the warranty?

2--- Re: iPod Touch/iPhone Jailbreaking on Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 pm

[Meap]Katniss~<3

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Yeah, If you jailbreak it your warranty is void. You won't be able to return it if it breaks. I'd wait until the warranty is up to jailbreak it. Mine is jailbroken slightly, so I can run multiple apps and I have a background on it, but my warranty is up.

http://reione.forumotion.com/

3--- Re: iPod Touch/iPhone Jailbreaking on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:03 pm

Thats so dangerous xD Mine has a background without being jailbroken, its the 4.0 update

4--- Re: iPod Touch/iPhone Jailbreaking on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:05 am

XUndeadA55asinX

Trainer
Trainer
Yeah, I guess I should wait another year to jailbreak mine. But isn't there a way to un-jailbreak it? Then you could just hand it in to Best Buy (or wherever you got it) and get a new one? That way they wouldn't know a thing!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum