The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonic Adventure re-release on PlayStation Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GlassMan

Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Personally, I'm awaiting Sonic Adventure coming to PlayStation Network because I grew up a Sega fan, and that game was one of the best I've played. Especially playing as Tails. >w<
The port will have improved graphics and sound quality, which I'm looking forward to.

So, anyone else awaiting the game's release this fall?

ThE HuNtEr

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Wait. Are we talking about Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle?

If so then I wish I had a PS3 Sad.

"No, killing you will not bring my family back. I'm done."-Ezio Auditore da Firenze

GlassMan

Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Ii KnUcKlEs iI wrote:Wait. Are we talking about Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle?

If so then I wish I had a PS3 Sad.

Considering that Sonic Adventure DX is a remake of Sonic Adventure, then in a sense, yes, we're talking about that game.

Serotonin

Team Rocket
Team Rocket
I have a game for the PS2 that's all of the Sonic games that were ever made for SEGA. It's epic.

http://www.seeking-eudamonia.tumblr.com

GlassMan

Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
adoxography wrote:I have a game for the PS2 that's all of the Sonic games that were ever made for SEGA. It's epic.

All the Sonic Games that were ever on a SEGA system? It probably still doesn't have Sonic Adventure on it. And I doubt it has all the Game Gear games, either.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum