The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

monster rancher and .hack

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- monster rancher and .hack on Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

onigamer

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
didnt see a topic on it and love the games anyone else play or have played i have all the games for monster rancher except one or two and .hack gu was the best series of games ive ever played

2--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
I played a .hack game and it was pretty cool :3 It was done in an interesting way I thought.

Though it was kind of sad that it wasn't a real mmorpg Sad

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:31 am

onigamer

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
yes there were seven games the 4 from the first series and three in gu the games that followed up on the the .hack roots anime but they havent made the mmorpg yet they are working on a japanese one but its very limited

4--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:04 pm

Theatra

Trainer
Trainer
Dot hack is amazing and I highly recommend the series to anyone that's looking for an extreme story. The first four series of .Hack games doesn't have the best gameplay but the story is one that can pull you along if you're truly into it. The characters all have very well thought out personalities and quirks and the type of people you have in your party is pretty highly customizable, so you don't have to run what feels like the same game in any dungeon.

The GU series on the other hand excels in gameplay but the story is somewhat tired. It follows a character who acts like any anti-hero but you know he's going to fall for the girl that's too enthusiastic about getting him to do good that any real person would want to murder. But it's fun and violent, so I've enjoyed it

5--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Paradox

Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
I played the .hack series and I thought it was ironic how the first series of .hack// and .hack//GU were switched. .hack// had quite boring fights while .hack//GU's fights were very intense.

6--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:53 am

Jojo-Kunn

Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Never played either of these games, but I would like to in the future.

I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

7--- Re: monster rancher and .hack on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:15 pm

onigamer

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
theyve made a new one for psp in japan not out in america or anywhere else yet its supposed to be the last one but then again they said gu vol3 was gonna be the last so nobody really knows

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum