The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokewalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Pokewalker on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:13 pm

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
*note this will be updated a lot when I get my own PC back!

The pokewalker is a great new devise that is an addition to the games HG/SS. It is used to get new pokemon level your pokemon, get items and make your pokemon happier. You may have many questions about this device.

*Note The pokewalker is a great device however I must warn you that it can really hurt your legs!

To level your pokemon I have the idea that one level is 2 exp. However it can depend on how active you are. It could some-times level up when it's been in the pokewalker for a long period of time.

*Note Take off the pokewalker when going to sleep or lieing down as your could crush or hurt yourself.

Any good pokemon trainer wants there pokemon to be great at EV's. If you have a pokemon that needs EV's but you are scared to put it in the pokewalker if it is put in the pokewalker it could get EV's worry no more! The pokewalker does not give pokemon EV's. Even if you battle the pokemon. Think of the Pokewalker as a Daycare but pokemon don't get the moves they could have learned.

2--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
Random questions about the Pokéwalker ^_^!

I haven't really looked up a guide for it yet, but does how quick you click on the grass patches effect how rare the Pokémon is you find?

Also, how many Pokémon can be found in any given area? Seems like the most I can find is 3, (common, uncommon, rare) though the descriptions claim that LOTS of Pokémon can be found? What's up with that? Maybe I never had enough steps on it or something.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:35 pm

Pokéfreak

Pokémon Hero
Pokémon Hero
6 different Pokémon can be found on each route, but you can only find 3 of them at once. However, each time you take out a Pokémon and put a new one in, the Pokémon are randomized. There are 3 sets of Pokémon: Common, Uncommon, and Rare. Each set has two possible Pokémon that can be selected. Additionally, each set requires a different amount of steps to find.

Summary: Each time you put a new pokémon into the walker, one pokémon each is picked out of three sets. Each set requires a different amount of steps until you can find the Pokémon in that step.

Hope this helps you, Clover.

Playing: Fallout: New Vegas, Dead Space, Mass Effect
Watching: Beauty and the Beast, Glee, Arrested Development, Whatever anime I can find
Reading: Max Broox's works, The Necromancer
Listening to: Blue October, Wilco, Elbow, Tripod

You can also check out what I'm doing at my twitter, here

4--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
That helps a lot Very Happy! Thank you <3

5--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

This list of routes and accompanying Pokemon could be useful!

6--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:03 am

yohello

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
I started a new game and my pokewalker crashed. Any way to get it back?

7--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
If you lose or break the pokewalker go on HG connect to pokewalker, press the up botton with the SELECT and R bottons. Select yes when the Cution appers. The pokemon will be in the box it was chosen from.

8--- Re: Pokewalker on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:02 pm

yohello

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
nothing happens.

9--- Re: Pokewalker on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:58 am

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
Then I'm afraid I can't help you...

10--- Re: Pokewalker on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 am

Clover

Admin
Admin
@yohello wrote:I started a new game and my pokewalker crashed. Any way to get it back?

What exactly happened when it 'crashed'? Maybe you could try opening it up or replacing batteries?...

11--- Re: Pokewalker on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:01 am

Shinto

Trainer
Trainer
i want to try the pokewalker out. im sad that i had to be a rip off artist and search for a rom of SS. so i obviously didnt get the pokewalker.....but it looks really intersting. it also reminds me of the digimon tamigachi i use to have >_>''''

12--- Re: Pokewalker on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:05 am

yohello

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
@Clover wrote:
@yohello wrote:I started a new game and my pokewalker crashed. Any way to get it back?

What exactly happened when it 'crashed'? Maybe you could try opening it up or replacing batteries?...

I tried resetting it, taking out the batteries, flipping them changing them, everything. And by crash I mean that I can't put pokemon in it any more. But I can still get watts, collect items, stuff like that no problem.

13--- Re: Pokewalker on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:01 am

boy from asension

Knight
Knight
If thats the problem you proberly can't get it back sorry.....

14--- Re: Pokewalker on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 am

Blank2009

Trainer
Trainer
Is your current pokemon you put in there out?

15--- Re: Pokewalker on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 am

yohello

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
@Blank2009 wrote:Is your current pokemon you put in there out?

I didnt have a pokemon in the pokewalker wen it crashed.

16--- Re: Pokewalker on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Blank2009

Trainer
Trainer
So there is no pokemon in it what so ever? Cause it sounds like you have a pokemon in there, if not then I can't help either Sad Sorry.

17--- Re: Pokewalker on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:10 pm

yohello

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
no problem.

18--- Re: Pokewalker on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm

zygloman

Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
It's supposed to put one in automatically if there isn't one in there.

I bet you $10 you'll read this signature.
http://theBman95.weebly.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum