The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

whiteshipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:21 am

EliteLugia

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
just saying, what do you think of the new girl in gen 5?

she could do battles instead of contest now. it will be about ash and the new girl. YES they r gonna age ash.


_________________


hehe, "You can never stop a girl from looking in the mirror."

THANKS BLUEY
http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

2--- Re: whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 am

Guest

avatar
Guest
It's not even conforimed if she'll be the anime, and no...there ganna keep ash the same. he's a cartoon character, cartoon characters never age.

3--- Re: whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
i think she's actually NOT get on my nerves Very Happy and yeah, it does look like she'd do battles :3


_________________
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

4--- Re: whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:57 am

EliteLugia

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
KidScoropian wrote:It's not even conforimed if she'll be the anime, and no...there ganna keep ash the same. he's a cartoon character, cartoon characters never age.

its not BUT, i happen to have a friend in japan, its all legit. they r going to age ash becuz the 2 main in gen 5 are not ten.


_________________


hehe, "You can never stop a girl from looking in the mirror."

THANKS BLUEY
http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

5--- Re: whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:00 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
@EliteLugia wrote:
KidScoropian wrote:It's not even conforimed if she'll be the anime, and no...there ganna keep ash the same. he's a cartoon character, cartoon characters never age.

its not BUT, i happen to have a friend in japan, its all legit. they r going to age ash becuz the 2 main in gen 5 are not ten.

How does your "friend" know all this?


_________________


http://reione.forumotion.com/

6--- Re: whiteshipping on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
I would hope he gets older :/ I mean there's only so much 10 year olds can do.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

7--- Re: whiteshipping on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:59 am

EliteLugia

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
Meap the Alien wrote:
@EliteLugia wrote:
KidScoropian wrote:It's not even conforimed if she'll be the anime, and no...there ganna keep ash the same. he's a cartoon character, cartoon characters never age.

its not BUT, i happen to have a friend in japan, its all legit. they r going to age ash becuz the 2 main in gen 5 are not ten.

How does your "friend" know all this?

hes 33, he watches the anime in japan, but hey you dont have to believe me in this. its a new shipping name for the gen 5.


_________________


hehe, "You can never stop a girl from looking in the mirror."

THANKS BLUEY
http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

8--- Re: whiteshipping on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:02 am

[Meap]Katniss~<3

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
If he doesn't actually work at Japan Company for Pokémon, I'm going to say that he may not be correct.


_________________


http://reione.forumotion.com/

9--- Re: whiteshipping on Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 am

EliteLugia

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
Meap the Alien wrote:If he doesn't actually work at Japan Company for Pokémon, I'm going to say that he may not be correct.

he does not work in the pokemon company, hes a big fan of it..

it has been said to be a new shippping but not yet official.


_________________


hehe, "You can never stop a girl from looking in the mirror."

THANKS BLUEY
http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum