The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

Reshiram and Rekdom Two new legendary pokemon from Pokemon Black & Pokemon White.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DarkSage

avatar
New Member
New Member

heres the pic.
On English :http://www.pokemon.com/blackwhite/en/


On may 28th,both the US and japanese oficial sites revealed the two title legendary Pokemon for
Pokemon Black & Pokemon White.

Cool

http://www.pokemon-royal-destiny.webs.com

Kidicarus45

avatar
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
I plan on getting WHITE but i don't really like Reshiram's appearance but oh well its all good. I wonder what are their types. That would of been cool if this was like a Dark type Vs Light type, a new kind of type and are weaken against each other. The New types look like Flying/Normal and Dark/Rock Can't wait to find out.

Paradox

avatar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
They're probably Dragon/Psychic and Dragon/Dark.


_________________
http://www.skorgro.com/

DarkSage

avatar
New Member
New Member
I like Rekdom idk why Razz
becos hes a dark type i guess.
Maybe like Paradox said Rekrom must be Dark/Dragon Type.

http://www.pokemon-royal-destiny.webs.com

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
*sighs* they're looking less like pokemon...


_________________
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

[Meap]Katniss~<3

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
@Kidicarus45 wrote:I plan on getting WHITE but i don't really like Reshiram's appearance but oh well its all good. I wonder what are their types. That would of been cool if this was like a Dark type Vs Light type, a new kind of type and are weaken against each other. The New types look like Flying/Normal and Dark/Rock Can't wait to find out.

Actually, they are opposites, Reshiram will be featured in Black and Zekrom will be found in White.


_________________


http://reione.forumotion.com/

DarkSage

avatar
New Member
New Member
Meap The Alien
was rigth:



Last edited by DarkSage on Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pokemon-royal-destiny.webs.com

Paradox

avatar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
@griffinheart wrote:*sighs* they're looking less like pokemon...

Please explain why they are looking less like Pokemon.


_________________
http://www.skorgro.com/

Kidicarus45

avatar
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
@Paradox wrote:
@griffinheart wrote:*sighs* they're looking less like pokemon...

Please explain why they are looking less like Pokemon.

My friend said they look more like digimon lol

but i would guess its because people are constantly creating their own pokemon and Nintendo is having a hard time creating their own and don't want to have similar pictures characters like the ones their fans make up. Trying to avoid lawsuits i guess.

SharlottCrain

avatar
Adoptable Mod
noo! pokemon is becopming like bakugan now!

it's becoming too robotic-dragon like... Sad


_________________

Sharlott + Rezna
The Gardevoir and Gallade combo
Like a Star @ heaven B.F.F Like a Star @ heaven

[DX] Dracario

avatar
Admin
Admin
hmmmm. I don't really care for the robotic look but if their stats are good who cares?

http://clover.top-forum.net/member-clubs-f33/guild-the-order-of-

5P33D5

avatar
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
I've gotta say... the 5th gen has really let down its high expectations... weird starters and weird legendaries


_________________



Click on Giratina to see my profile!

EliteLugia

avatar
Cool Trainer
Cool Trainer
not baf for the two, they are running out of ideas.

http://www.advanceshipperhints.webs.com

Arceus

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Have you noticed the Cover of the Pokemon Black and White are opposite....

Zekrom for Pokemon White

Reshiram is for Black


_________________

Paradox

avatar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
@Kidicarus45 wrote:
@Paradox wrote:
@griffinheart wrote:*sighs* they're looking less like pokemon...

Please explain why they are looking less like Pokemon.

My friend said they look more like digimon lol

but i would guess its because people are constantly creating their own pokemon and Nintendo is having a hard time creating their own and don't want to have similar pictures characters like the ones their fans make up. Trying to avoid lawsuits i guess.

That's dumb. If that's the case, then they shouldn't even be making any Pokemon just in case a fan already made a Pokemon like that. Plus, the person that made the Pokemon doesn't have any copyrights to it unless it's stated.

@EliteLugia wrote:not baf for the two, they are running out of ideas.

They made 493 species of Pokemon, what else do you expect?


_________________
http://www.skorgro.com/

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Well dialga and palkia both kind of looked robotic....it seems like they are doing something similar here.

I actually like how the dark one looks. The body of the white one is interesting, but I think i'd like to see it's head at a different angle. It seems almost fox like.

thanks for posting by the way ^^ +5 points

http://www.sweetcharm.net

PikaGal

avatar
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer


_________________
Let's Dance !!!

hehehe!!! I know it's weird!!!

Arceus

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
theres something wrong with that....Zekrom doesn'[t have red eyes....


_________________

Thepokeloadguy

avatar
Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
Hmmm....Well.....Hmmm.....That's all I can say on these two..

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Am I the only one who thinks they look awsome? :S


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Jojo- wrote:Am I the only one who thinks they look awsome? :S

I like the dark one :3 Still getting used to the white one though.

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Guest

avatar
Guest
I think people only dont like them because their new, they ask for new stuff and then dont like it. x-x
People in general said the same thing about dialga and palkia

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
KidTritopian wrote:I think people only dont like them because their new, they ask for new stuff and then dont like it. x-x
People in general said the same thing about dialga and palkia

* Cough - me - cough *

Yeah, I hated Palkia when it was released, but I am not loving it yet, but rather getting used to the sight of it's ugly disformed face. Y.Y


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

Guest

avatar
Guest
Alot of people are being realy dumb and having low expectations for generation 5, and if they keep thinking that way thats what there ganna get. If you keep thinking down on it, then yeah its ganna look bad. but if you stop for a momment and actually look at the pokemon and think postivly, then your ganna like it.
So those of you who keep bashing generation 5, its ganna be a horrible expierence for you.

sorry for any typos.

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
(( Typos are ok. :3 ))

But yeah, I totally agree with you. You need to learn that Pokémon wont be the same cute // squishy things they were before. It's becoming something that will appeal to younglings but also more matured gamers.


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum