The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are you MAC or PC??

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which one??

20% 20% [ 3 ]
80% 80% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26--- Re: Are you MAC or PC?? on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:53 pm

Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Melon wrote:I'm obsessed with Google, so when Chrome OS comes out I'll get something with that... screw windows!!
I could also go on a rant about Google. I think I won't, though, due to the sheer complexity of Google's doublethink policy.
They've already started work on the Chrome OS, it's basically the Chrome browser with web applications, essentially it'll only work for Google products so no image editing for you. Also, it'll be released like Apple's flagship Mac system because there's no way to download it, so you basically have to buy a new netbook to get Chrome OS. And, if you don't have internet or your internet crashes often, you'd be an idiot to even try to get the Chrome OS because there's only one offline application and that's Google Chrome. Plus it looks pretty lame.

Windows 7 is beautiful. Still suffers the fallbacks of other Windows OS's but it's really unique with what it does correctly. I'm really impressed by it.

http://variant.pokerealm.com

27--- Re: Are you MAC or PC?? on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:53 pm

Nellie Lovett

Team Rocket
Team Rocket
XP ftw. Vista is meh. 7 is alright. But I've used an XP for a good 7-8 years of my life, and it's still working great, albeit a little annoying sometimes. But I still love this computer so much. <3

http://md427.deviantart.com/

28--- Re: Are you MAC or PC?? on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Melon

Uber Trainer
Uber Trainer
7 wrote:
Melon wrote:I'm obsessed with Google, so when Chrome OS comes out I'll get something with that... screw windows!!
I could also go on a rant about Google. I think I won't, though, due to the sheer complexity of Google's doublethink policy.
They've already started work on the Chrome OS, it's basically the Chrome browser with web applications, essentially it'll only work for Google products so no image editing for you. Also, it'll be released like Apple's flagship Mac system because there's no way to download it, so you basically have to buy a new netbook to get Chrome OS. And, if you don't have internet or your internet crashes often, you'd be an idiot to even try to get the Chrome OS because there's only one offline application and that's Google Chrome. Plus it looks pretty lame.

Windows 7 is beautiful. Still suffers the fallbacks of other Windows OS's but it's really unique with what it does correctly. I'm really impressed by it.

Never mind then... thanks for telling me.

29--- Re: Are you MAC or PC?? on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

TheBarry<3

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
I have a mac book but I also have a PC that I use to use.
The PC was built from old parts of broken one.

I enjoy the mac <3

30--- Re: Are you MAC or PC?? on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Expert Trainer
Expert Trainer
Barry wrote:The PC was built from old parts of broken one.
I did this and then bought random pieces of equipment, like a 1TB hard drive and like 8GB of RAM, which I bought like two years ago or so. Runs Ubuntu like a champ.

I used my friend's Macbook Pro and I missed the right-click button so badly. They fixed it but it's just not the same. Also I made it freeze extremely often because I'm a champ.

Nellie Lovett wrote:XP ftw. Vista is meh. 7 is alright. But I've used an XP for a good 7-8 years of my life, and it's still working great, albeit a little annoying sometimes. But I still love this computer so much. <3

Vista > XP > 7
If you like old operating systems, stick with Windows 2000. Windows XP is only three years older than it. If you don't switch by 2013, Microsoft's going to discontinue updates so it'd be futile to have it by then. Might as well prepare for the future and have an OS that'll last for another ten years.

Melon wrote:Never mind then... thanks for telling me.
Don't take my word for things, if you want something then go ahead and get it. I'm just here to tell you that your choice is horrible, that's all. Smile

And yes, I do stalk this topic more than other topics. Wink

http://variant.pokerealm.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum