The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Clover


Admin
Admin
Art Contest #12
Dream League Desktop Background Pika Note


Time to test your composition skills! This contest is for a Dream League desktop background for our members to use. Use one of the dimensions provided below, and get creative! The winners (and maybe a few other entries) will be added into our 'media' link in the forum header. The link will be added after the contest :p

RULES:
Like a Star @ heaven Must say "Dream League", "Pokémon Dream League", "DL", or "Dream League Forum" somewhere on the background image.
Like a Star @ heaven Doesn't HAVE to have a Pokémon in it - can just be textures & designs.
Like a Star @ heaven You may submit the same image for all of the dimensions if you want.
Like a Star @ heaven You may submit up to 3 entries for this contest.

DIMENSIONS:
800x600
1024x768
1280x1024
1600x1200

PRIZES:
1st Place
- Forum points
- 1st Place artist achievement
- 1st Place league ribbon (for 5+ entries)
- Cash on the adoptable or TCG site

DEADLINE: EXTENDED!
June 12th, 2010

WINNERS:

FIRST PLACE:

SharlottCrain

SECOND PLACE:
Griffinheart

THIRD PLACE:
Meap the Alien



Good luck!!!



Last edited by Clover on Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 7 times in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

griffinheart


Admin
Admin
me enter me enter


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

5P33D5


Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
i'm so gonna enter (still have to do fanfic to...)

just one question... is there any specific "object" that we have to include in the background... apart from DREAM LEAGUE

SharlottCrain


Adoptable Mod
me in

http://gardevoir1997.deviantart.com/

Clover


Admin
Admin
5P33D5 wrote:just one question... is there any specific "object" that we have to include in the background... apart from DREAM LEAGUE

can't wait to see your entry :3

And no, there isn't any specific object you need in the background. As I mentioned, you can make it just a nice pattern or texture if you'd like with small text in a corner (if you don't want it as a strong emphasis that is)

You can really go anywhere with this, which is why I'm allowing 3 entries per person ^^


My tip to everyone would be: Make it something YOU would like to have as a desktop background!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5P33D5


Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Clover wrote:
5P33D5 wrote:just one question... is there any specific "object" that we have to include in the background... apart from DREAM LEAGUE

can't wait to see your entry :3

And no, there isn't any specific object you need in the background. As I mentioned, you can make it just a nice pattern or texture if you'd like with small text in a corner (if you don't want it as a strong emphasis that is)

You can really go anywhere with this, which is why I'm allowing 3 entries per person ^^


My tip to everyone would be: Make it something YOU would like to have as a desktop background!

I like it!!!! OK lets get started... Hmmm something i like... Pokemon!

HeavenWheel「Bluey」


Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
me join.

http://www.pokecheaterclub.webs.com

[Meap]Katniss~<3


Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
I'll try my best!

Here is my first entry:

http://reione.forumotion.com/

Clover


Admin
Admin
Cute :3 I've added it to the OP

http://www.sweetcharm.net

Darknesswolf


Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion
I wanna try it

http://latefortheupdate.tumblr.com

SharlottCrain


Adoptable Mod
@ meap- sorry to say but the 5th gen pokemon just ruin your artwork -.-

http://gardevoir1997.deviantart.com/

Bolverk


Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
/cries because she no longer has photoshop. baaaw. she wants to jooiiiinn

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4686939

Clover


Admin
Admin
Bolverk wrote:/cries because she no longer has photoshop. baaaw. she wants to jooiiiinn

oh noes ;_; You could always download gimp for free...

or do something pixely and minimalistic in MSPaint maybe?


I wanted to see your skilllsss!!!!

http://www.sweetcharm.net

5P33D5


Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Clover wrote:
Bolverk wrote:/cries because she no longer has photoshop. baaaw. she wants to jooiiiinn

oh noes ;_; You could always download gimp for free...

or do something pixely and minimalistic in MSPaint maybe?


I wanted to see your skilllsss!!!!

use gimp FTW!!! Free software FTW!!! Free as in liberty not price Razz

Bolverk


Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
5P33D5 wrote:
Clover wrote:
Bolverk wrote:/cries because she no longer has photoshop. baaaw. she wants to jooiiiinn

oh noes ;_; You could always download gimp for free...

or do something pixely and minimalistic in MSPaint maybe?


I wanted to see your skilllsss!!!!

use gimp FTW!!! Free software FTW!!! Free as in liberty not price Razz

Unless Gimp has one for mac, then yes.
Besides, IDK how to use it ;3;

@ Clover - I-I don't have either. I'm not running on a windows pc anymore ;3;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=4686939

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum