The Dream League Forum
In order to post in and view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please join us ^_^

a place to dream, and show the world how awesome you really are


You are not connected. Please login or register

More Photos of B//W

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- More Photos of B//W on Fri May 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Paradox

avatar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Got these images from Pokebeach. If you want to see more, go here.


_________________
http://www.skorgro.com/

2--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Fri May 14, 2010 6:57 pm

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
looks good :3


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

3--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Fri May 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Nice pics thanks Paradox!

I actually like how the girl looks in-game more than her concept art.


Also, I wonder why some of the battle scenes show the entire back sprite of a poke, and others don't...

http://www.sweetcharm.net

4--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Fri May 14, 2010 8:10 pm

5P33D5

avatar
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
those are awesome pics!


_________________



Click on Giratina to see my profile!

5--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 am

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Clover wrote:Nice pics thanks Paradox!

I actually like how the girl looks in-game more than her concept art.


Also, I wonder why some of the battle scenes show the entire back sprite of a poke, and others don't...

I noticed that too. O_O


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

6--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 am

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
Jojo- wrote:
Clover wrote:Nice pics thanks Paradox!

I actually like how the girl looks in-game more than her concept art.


Also, I wonder why some of the battle scenes show the entire back sprite of a poke, and others don't...

I noticed that too. O_O


some might be a part of the opening and the others are actual battle scene~


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

7--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Sarah

avatar
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
According to Serebii, it is battle animations to enable you to see your Pokemon perform specific moves/actions.

:3


_________________

8--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 am

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
Sarah wrote:According to Serebii, it is battle animations to enable you to see your Pokemon perform specific moves/actions.

:3

Awsome.. * Checks it out. *


_________________


I Won't Tell You That I Love You,
Kiss Or Hug You,
Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin,
I'm Not Lying, I'm Just Stunnin' With My Love Glue Gunnin'.

9--- Re: More Photos of B//W on Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Rezna

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
im getting the the day it comes out in japan

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum