The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1--- Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 12, 2010 4:59 am

Cindergh

Archer
Archer
Well.... first of all i dont know if im posting this in the right section so please dont tell me off!!!! But..... MY real name is Cindy. I go to highschool. I live in Australia. I joined a few days ago. I watch anime. Im learning Japanese in school. And Sharlotcrain was the person who recruited me!!! I am learning to draw from her. because we go to the same school!
What about you???

2--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 am

Arceus

Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
Hi there Cindy Welcome to DL Forums Enjoy your stay Very Happy

And about me:
My Real name is:Delwyn
Hobbies:Making Banners and Sigs(feel free to request a sig or avatar by PMing me Very Happy )
Im also in High School,High School 3rd Year to be exact

3--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 12, 2010 9:05 am

hmm

phil.
hobbies include watching anime and making sprites and going to the mall sometimes =P

4--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 19, 2010 5:55 am

xXxEllxXx

HIYA CINDY! welcome to the forum! you forgot to mention me in your intro post TT_TT

5--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Clover

Admin
Admin
xXxEllxXx wrote:HIYA CINDY! welcome to the forum! you forgot to mention me in your intro post TT_TT

she has another intro post btw o3o

http://www.sweetcharm.net

6--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Wed May 19, 2010 8:28 pm

SharlottCrain

Adoptable Mod
Cindergh wrote:Well.... first of all i dont know if im posting this in the right section so please dont tell me off!!!! But..... MY real name is Cindy. I go to highschool. I live in Australia. I joined a few days ago. I watch anime. Im learning Japanese in school. And Sharlotcrain was the person who recruited me!!! I am learning to draw from her. because we go to the same school!
What about you???

this means we're in junior high...
different school system over here : P

http://gardevoir1997.deviantart.com/

7--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Thu May 20, 2010 2:44 am

Cindergh

Archer
Archer
SharlottCrain wrote:
Cindergh wrote:Well.... first of all i dont know if im posting this in the right section so please dont tell me off!!!! But..... MY real name is Cindy. I go to highschool. I live in Australia. I joined a few days ago. I watch anime. Im learning Japanese in school. And Sharlotcrain was the person who recruited me!!! I am learning to draw from her. because we go to the same school!
What about you???

this means we're in junior high...
different school system over here : P

true true true

8--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 am

5P33D5

Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Welcome! (though u have already made an intro post!)
BTW
i'm an aussie too! and i go to high school too! but i think i'm older than u and sharlott!

9--- Re: Hi!!! About meeeeeeeeeeeiiiiii!!! on Thu May 20, 2010 3:29 am

Cindergh

Archer
Archer
5P33D5 wrote:Welcome! (though u have already made an intro post!)
BTW
i'm an aussie too! and i go to high school too! but i think i'm older than u and sharlott!

you too years older in fact! but im not aussie aussie i was born in Australia but im half vietnamese half chinese Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum