The Dream League Forum
In order to post in/view most of the forum, you will have to login. So please login =D
This is the original birthplace of Dream League. As it seems that the new forums are not as active as hoped. I will do my best to restart operations here. -DX

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pokeballs

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1--- Pokeballs on Sat May 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
I caught my brothers Regi Gigas for him with a luxury ball!!
Razz Very Happy

2--- Re: Pokeballs on Sat May 08, 2010 9:26 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Please try to post in the appropriate forum category ^_^ I moved this out of 'intro posts' and into 'pokemon game discussion' for you.


EDIT:
But yes, I've been trying to catch Pokémon in HG with a ball that color coordinates =w=;;; Don't ask my why.



Last edited by Clover on Mon May 10, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.sweetcharm.net

3--- Re: Pokeballs on Mon May 10, 2010 4:18 am

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
Clover wrote:Please try to post in the appropriate forum category ^_^ I moved this out of 'intro posts' and into 'pokemon game discussion' for you.
sorry i dont know how to!!! im new!!!! sorry i hope this doesnt cause to much trouble!!! Sad Sad

4--- Re: Pokeballs on Mon May 10, 2010 5:46 pm

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
i caught articuno in a regular pokeball after using all my other pokeballs >_< the dusk ball is cool. i think i got an eevee in one in my old save file of diamond in the trophy garden then evolved it into umbreon~


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

5--- Re: Pokeballs on Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
griffinheart wrote:i caught articuno in a regular pokeball after using all my other pokeballs >_< the dusk ball is cool. i think i got an eevee in one in my old save file of diamond in the trophy garden then evolved it into umbreon~
cool griffinheart! i just randomly catch with the weidest pokeballs

6--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 2:35 am

PikaGal

avatar
Avid Trainer
Avid Trainer
Well, I was about to catch Lugia in SS and my brother keeps trying to catch Ho-oh for like 30 mins. so I tried to catch for him. The second I hold the DS and used Level Ball "poof" Ho-oh was caught. I lol'd when that happened.

7--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 am

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
Clover wrote:Please try to post in the appropriate forum category ^_^ I moved this out of 'intro posts' and into 'pokemon game discussion' for you.


EDIT:
But yes, I've been trying to catch Pokémon in HG with a ball that color coordinates =w=;;; Don't ask my why.
ummm i sound stupid but im not the smartes at pokemon but what does Hg mean? and what is colour coordinates??? :S i sound so stupiddddd T.T Crying or Very sad

8--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 am

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
HG = heart gold
SS = Soul silver

(the newest pokemon games that came out ^^)

color coordinate just means matching color really.

Now you know <333

http://www.sweetcharm.net

9--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Paradox

avatar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master
I had the worst luck when I tried to catch a shiny Magikarp. I had it to near fainting and had it paralyzed and every Pokeball I threw failed. I had to reset to get my Pokeballs back. =[


_________________
http://www.skorgro.com/

10--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Jojo-Kunn

avatar
Pokémon Legend
Pokémon Legend
I failed when I tried to catch Lugia in SS, so I had to use my Master Ball. >.<

11--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Paradox wrote:I had the worst luck when I tried to catch a shiny Magikarp. I had it to near fainting and had it paralyzed and every Pokeball I threw failed. I had to reset to get my Pokeballs back. =[

What the heck? Are shinies supposed to have a more difficult capture rate?

http://www.sweetcharm.net

12--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm

5P33D5

avatar
Frontier Brain
Frontier Brain
Clover wrote:
Paradox wrote:I had the worst luck when I tried to catch a shiny Magikarp. I had it to near fainting and had it paralyzed and every Pokeball I threw failed. I had to reset to get my Pokeballs back. =[

What the heck? Are shinies supposed to have a more difficult capture rate?

Believe it or not... shinies r not supposed to be harder to catch... its just people THINK they r harder to catch....

13--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

ThisGuy

avatar
Pokémon Champion
Pokémon Champion
I caught mewtwo with a quickball. My friend and I have a saying: "THE POKEBALL ALWAYS WORKS." We say that because in Colleseum, we caught nearly every shadow poke with just a pokeball. o3o

14--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

arceusvoice

avatar
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer
i once caught a groudon with a pokeball AND IT WAS SHINY!

it was so awesome, but unfortunately my game got deleted :'(

I HAET THIS

15--- Re: Pokeballs on Wed May 12, 2010 12:44 am

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
Clover wrote:HG = heart gold
SS = Soul silver

(the newest pokemon games that came out ^^)

color coordinate just means matching color really.

Now you know <333

i though soooo but i wasnt sureeee

16--- Re: Pokeballs on Wed May 12, 2010 12:45 am

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
arceusvoice wrote:i once caught a groudon with a pokeball AND IT WAS SHINY!

it was so awesome, but unfortunately my game got deleted :'(

I HAET THIS
omg that is so stupid. but how did your game get deleted???

ThisGuy wrote:I caught mewtwo with a quickball. My friend and I have a saying: "THE POKEBALL ALWAYS WORKS." We say that because in Colleseum, we caught nearly every shadow poke with just a pokeball. o3o
anther trick that works most of the time with me is saying gotcha if you have a ds or something like that. say it into the microphone. but im sure there are other sayings with to help catch the pokemon

17--- Re: Pokeballs on Wed May 12, 2010 2:47 am

griffinheart

avatar
Admin
Admin
no, i am almost positive that the awesome game creators did not put anything for you to do like tapping or talking to help the catch rate... lol. people just use special magic to make it happen~ but my magic doesnt seem to work very well... T-T i think it goes against me actually...


_________________



Forum Rules ¤ DL Store ¤ DL Group
Pwn Shop ¤ Spriter Society ¤ deviantART

~^~^^~^~
♥ ♥ ♥
http://guardeddreams.site40.net

18--- Re: Pokeballs on Wed May 12, 2010 4:20 am

Cindergh

avatar
Archer
Archer
griffinheart wrote:no, i am almost positive that the awesome game creators did not put anything for you to do like tapping or talking to help the catch rate... lol. people just use special magic to make it happen~ but my magic doesnt seem to work very well... T-T i think it goes against me actually...
hahah thats very funny

19--- Re: Pokeballs on Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 am

Clover

avatar
Admin
Admin
Yeah I'm pretty sure that doesn't work :p

http://www.sweetcharm.net

20--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:16 pm

jhonny_jim

avatar
Trainer
Trainer
i really like to cacht them in other types pokes, not only powerful ones. but i try to watch first wich poke is, because i lost once a shiny aron with roar:P

21--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

billiethemancox

avatar
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
I use the Dusk Ball for.. Everything.

https://www.facebook.com/billiethemancox

22--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Nellie Lovett

avatar
Team Rocket
Team Rocket
billiethemancox wrote:I use the Dusk Ball for.. Everything.

Lol, same. Dusk balls and quick balls are epicness.

http://md427.deviantart.com/

23--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Jenrya Miku

avatar
Team Galactic
Team Galactic
I recently caught a Latias with a quick ball Razz

And, a year ago, I caught Palkia full health with a Dive Ball!

24--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:36 pm

MasterKeyX

avatar
Ace Trainer
Ace Trainer
I think I came really close to catching mewtwo in a PokeBall once, but I always fail. I stick to ultra balls.

25--- Re: Pokeballs on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Mysidia

avatar
Mystic Trainer
Mystic Trainer
I never used luxury balls or anything, just Ultra or great ball. I used to catch a Mewtwo using a pokeball.

http://www.pokemonmysidia.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum